Le Petit Olivier Dry Oil, combining Shea Butter and Shea Oil, nourishes, repairs and smoothes the skin of your body. 

 

Its light and silky texture is quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave a greasy film.

 

Made in France
Dermatologically tested

 

Composed of 96% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% guarantee the sensoriality and good conservation of the product.

 

INGREDIENTS : HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL; COCO-CAPRYLATE / CAPRATE; ISOPROPYL PALMITATE; UNDECANE; TRIDECANE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER; TOCOPHEROL; PERFUME (FRAGRANCE); ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE; GERANIOL; LINALOOL; LIMONENE

Dry Oil Shea and Sweet Almond - Very Dry Skin

HK$120.00Price