Nourishes & Repairs, Protects & Extends color

 

The Protective Care Mask with Argan Oil and Pomegranate Extract nourishes and repairs, protects and prolongs the color of colored or highlighted hair. Its generous texture and its fresh and delicate fragrance make this mask a real moment of pleasure.

 

Composed of 95% natural ingredients. The remaining 5% guarantee the sensoriality and good conservation of the product.

 

Made in France

Without animal matter

Silicon Free

Dermatologically tested

Argan Oil & Pomegranate Hair Mask - Coloured & Highlighted Hair -330ml

SKU: LEO-HC-061
HK$98.00Price