Detangles, Protects & Extends Color The Protective Care Conditioner with Argan Oil and Pomegranate Extract detangles, nourishes and repairs, protects and prolongs the color of colored or highlighted hair.

 

Composed of 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% guarantee the sensoriality and good conservation of the product.

 

Made in France

Without animal matter

Silicon Free

Dermatologically tested

Le Petit Olivier has always been opposed to animal testing

Argan Oil & Pomegranate Conditioner - Coloured & Highlighted Hair - 200ml

SKU: LEO-HC-062
HK$62.00Price